Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Website Goofs Unlimited - It's a start :P

Welcome to my newest blog - Website Goofs Unlimited!

This blog will (un)feature sites that goofs (goof *verb - Commits a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake) around the web.

This blog was created to display images or screenshots of the site in question.

We don't mean to insult, degrade or undermine its owner or its designers/developers. We are simply here to provide an archive of sites that were not fully tested on multiple browsers and systems. A wake up call for irresponsible/untested sites!

If you don't want to see your site(s) here, test them fully! heh, I can see you! ;)

If you have concerns or violent reactions -- email me (webgoofs@gmail.com)! I receive a lot of emails (gazillions) so, I *might* not read nor reply (busy on the lookout for webgoof victims). :P

Good luck!

Goofster

No comments:

Subscribe to the RSS Feed

PinoyLancer.com (PL) - Active Freelance Projects and Gigs